Sabtu, 11 April 2015

Download Anonymous External Attack

Anonymous External Attack


Hi Everybody...good evening....I want to share about DDOS....
What is DDOS?
DDOS=Distributed Denial of service attack

In computing, a denial-of-service (DoS) or distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) attack is an attempt to make a machine or network resource unavailable to its intended users. Although the means to carry out, motives for, and targets of a DoS attack may vary, it generally consists of efforts to temporarily or indefinitely interrupt or suspend services of a host connected to the Internet. As clarification, DDoS (Distributed Denial of Service) attacks are sent by two or more persons, or bots.  DoS (Denial of Service) attacks are sent by one person or system.(From Wikipedia)See more onWikipedia

DDOS is a very weak method to hack website..Website owner can clean your DDOS....To DDOS The website until it down,it may take very longtime...But Some DDOS are powerful...But I only want to share to you the weak only because I dont want the person who download this tool will hack any website...I only want to Share It only...If You use This tool 


I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE TO WHAT

HAPPEN TO YOU!!!

I ONLY SHARE IT!!!

This program name is Anonymous External Attack!

Its Created By Anonymous




I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE AND I DONT 

WANT TO TELL HOW TO USE IT!!!